Confused about who really owns the growth-related decisions in your firm?
I developed The Growth Driver RACI, after years of wrestling with the political, cultural, and decentralized confusion of decision-making in matrixed firms. The tool helps you get clear on decisions--big and small--that lead to sub-optimal growth.
Are you wrestling with issues like:
- Who owns the client relationship?
- Who owns the voice of the client: practice, business development or marketing?
- Who makes the decision when a product or service has met its apogee and needs to be retired or cut from marketing and sales emphasis?
- Who makes the decision about which people serve a key account: account owner, practice leader or office managing partner?
- Who owns a client's data?